Toys for Tots Bicycle Ride (Photos Added)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2011_Toys_For_Tots.jpg

I plan on being there and I think a couple other Coasters are riding too. Bring your classic, custom or ratrod out and help us represent the cool side of cycling.
http://locojoe.com/coasters/archives/87 ... -2011.html

Re: Toys for Tots Bicycle Ride - Wichita

Looks like its going to be a great day for a bike ride. weather forecast is for 65 degrees and mild winds.
We should be there.
Earlier that day is the Toys for Tots motorcycle run, Ill probably go watch them take off ( some 3500 motorcycles ) then go ride in the bicycle Toys for Tots ride
Another fun day on bikes.

I'll be there. Nova can't make it as we couldn't get a babysitter (can't believe I'm saying that). I may bring a Grand-son with me.
Oh and there's no shame in bringing out newer multi-speed bikes if it makes the ride easier and enjoyable. There are a few really short steep climbs up the river bank.

Just a few of the photos I took All of them here.

ratfink1962
IMG_8307.JPG

Mr & MRS 65rat
IMG_8313.JPG

LittleBlueTrike
IMG_8309.JPG

LittleBlueTrike left, Dangratsdan right, Dangratsdan's bike riding partner Lora center.
IMG_8377.JPG

My grandson, my bike and our toy donations
IMG_8397.JPG

LittleBlueTrike center, LowPowerD behind her left, Dangratsdan behind her right
IMG_8374.JPG

Toys we delivered
IMG_8402.JPG

65rat making wheel repairs
IMG_8452.JPG

65rat's lovely Daughter
IMG_8454.JPG

Had a good time, even though the group had a few Flats which we either fixed or limped back, and Tim was having some crunchy bearing issues... I told him "if his bike wasnt so old and crappy" he probably wouldnt have these problems :lol: :lol: :lol:

Couldnt ask for better weather! it was good to get out and ride!! 8)

We missed you Cameron. we joked about having you come pick us up with the flat issues we were having. I think it went well enough they'll do it again next year.
Here's a few more photos of bikes.

Ratfink1962
IMG_8423.JPG

The back, black bike built by Udallcustombikes and was won by Dangratsdan at this years Midwest Bicycle Fest
IMG_8417.JPG

lowpowerd's recent Worksman build
IMG_8434.JPG

Mine
IMG_8319.JPG

Some guy that joined us out of nowhere
IMG_8418.JPG

Latest posts

Back