trike at the traffic light

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

chatted with this cat at the loooooooong red light on the way to a b- day party for my kid.
didn't have time to stop and chat with him but he did let me snap a pic of his creation.
in the 3 to 4 mins we waited for the light he said he built this wicked trike.
said he went rounds with DOT and the state police to get it legal but after some fighting and time he won the fight.

hey tomb keep a look out because he lives in k-zoo
PA110109.jpg

PA110110.jpg

I will definately keep an eye out... that thing is CRAZY!

Looking at the way the front is constructed with the forks sideways, it seems to me that it would lean left when you turn right, and vise-versa.

That thing is awsome!!! You Michigan guys are crazy with motor cycles, Bosshosses are built there right? I tried to find a pic on a motor cycle I saw on tv that was homebuilt, had a Chevy 4 cyclinder motor, and was like 12 to 15 feet long, and had beer cans covering the forks. I looked up Michigan Madman thinking he built it but didn't see it. However there is some cool stuff there. See the ACE cycle car, might be the stoplight guys insperation.
http://thekneeslider.com/archives/2006/ ... an-madman/

here is one that sold here in a estate sale made by EJ Potter "Michigan Madman" craziness i tell ya

img-0014.jpg

img-0016.jpg

img-0017.jpg

img-0019.jpg

UCWT- i just looked at your original photos again, you actually were at a light right by my house! i live about a 1/2 mile down that street (not Westnedge) Crazy!

Latest posts

Back