Trike for Two

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
No promises … it is a 16” Stingray
Yes vice grips are barely holding it together in the photo.
08E9DBA1-654B-4461-B96B-78FCD4EE3CBA.jpeg

Those are S7’s but I’d rather run the 3” slicks. Bricks would have less drag though. The frame is heavy…I think it is made of metal, Bondo, 18 layers of metal flake and neutron star. Problem is I want to use it and carry another person. If I switch frames I may go with my yellow fastback.
What I really want is this with a wheelbarrow incorporated Ed Roth Outlaw style.

Kustom Kulture Koming Soon!
I dig it.

. . . something lighter for the passenger maybe? . . like a Ratfink beach chair maybe… I’ve never seen one so you’d have to build it from scratch.

Aaaaaaand I fold. Two cars gave out within a month. Ye old W123c Benz had already lost an oil line & was gone…Hyundai was just being a Hyundai and whatever miracle good wizard spell that was cast on ours for it to function catastrophe free for so long has worn off. I’m re-focusing priorities and dialing back on projects. Getting rid of my just started burb low rider project too. I’m taking it in stride. Can’t fight entropy with plans...roll with it or get rolled over by it.

Aaaaaaand I fold. Two cars gave out within a month. Ye old W123c Benz had already lost an oil line & was gone…Hyundai was just being a Hyundai and whatever miracle good wizard spell that was cast on ours for it to function catastrophe free for so long has worn off. I’m re-focusing priorities and dialing back on projects. Getting rid of my just started burb low rider project too. I’m taking it in stride. Can’t fight entropy with plans...roll with it or get rolled over by it.
That sucks man. So you're not going to hold onto it for a later build?

Latest posts

Back