Trying to get this thing back on the road

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I finally dropped an engine in this beast. Still have a few more things to tidy up before she's running. Keeping my fingers crossed. I finally figured out what I'll use it for once it's back on the road. I'm thinking 50s style design on each side of the Panel with a real (local) bike shop name from back in the day or a made up bike shop name but in the same style. This way I can haul my bikes in there for a ride with the family.

110_2675.JPG

karfer67 said:
yea u should sensor :roll:
already have(its in the garage on dollies and its been touched :shock: )
hmmmm....bike shop name from salinas work(only one i can remember from when i was still living there)? or you doing a local one?

I don't have this one to play with...

37%20airflow%20045.jpg

It's out being worked on some electrical and mechanical issues. Was told by the guy that's working on it that it'll need an engine job in a year or so. Will need to come up with $5k for the engine rebuild. Hopefully there'll be a bonus at work next year. :mrgreen:

With the Airflow being gone, thought it would be a good opportunity to work on the Panel.

Latest posts

Back