Tryke this on for size

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, the hubs are bent, the hoops themselves are damaged beyond any help I could give to them, as well as bent. Now I need to locate 2 hoops @24" and 28 spokehole, for a price I can afford. I suppose somewhere around $50 for both hoops would be about good, I hope. I guess I could start a LOOKING TO BUY post here in the classifieds. If I can't massage the hubs into a useful state, I need to find a method to fab a new set and if that happens I can reset just how many spokes the wheels will utilize, but 24"does seem like the size I should stick to, strengthwise. The hubs seem pretty basic and simple, but I bet that's what BRAIN SURGEONS say about the next surgery they'll do, and with the large amount of skill they have, simple would describe it. In contrast, I will be wading into the water of PRE-MED almost blindly, but I believe in me, so eventually I will come out on top. Enough talk, time to start this ball rollin'.

Latest posts

Back