Turning the Dyno in to a rat rod

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is my Dyno so far i don't have much room to build or time but this it so far painted the rims red since they had bad rust that ate a lot of the crome off brand new white walls striped the bars down the bare metal and a little body work here and there I'm not sure as to what I'm going to put on the tank like flames or a Misfits skull or a dummy tank from Choppers us
I'm also loooking for some monark forks if any one knows were I can find a pair oh the chain guard is form a wal-mart occ chopper they work well and i think it looks better then any aftermarket chain guard i've seen so far and here are my new grips
DYNO4-1.jpg

DYNO4.jpg

DYNO1.jpg

DYNO2.jpg

DYNO3.jpg

Careful about the morark forks, there have been quite a few documented problems with them on here, just do a search.
Bikes looking good, nice choice on the chainguard, looks like it "grew" there...

i like this bike a lot. the molding and the chain guard are really cool.

The best place to buy repop Monark forks are on eBay directly from Crossbow: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZcrossbowusa
As of right now they only have a couple "buy it now" available for $119 + $10 shipping. But they usually have some up for an actual auction, which if your not in a hurry can save $10-20. I got mine for $105 shipped that way.

The second fork which mysteriously appeared four days later was nice =P

Back