TWA (Two Wheels and an Attitude) Kansas City NEW DATE!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK, this isn't so much a club as a loose confederation. We'll meet every Saturday night at the Hartman Center cruise night in Independence (starting with the first Saturday in April). It's on Jackson drive next to Buffalo Wild Wings, just off the Little Blue Parkway exit on I-70.

I'll block off several spots starting at around 4pm, and we'll take a group ride around the cruise at some point in the evening.

If it's raining, don't bother. Cruise night folk react to rain like roaches do when you turn the light on.

Since this isn't a club, I'm not the president, and there are no members. There's also no club logo or website, and I'm not going to make t-shirts. Now, here's the fun part; for club I.D. (non-club I.D.?), find stuff with a TWA logo. This being K.C., there's plenty around. Vintage stuff is cool, or just stop by the Airline Museum at the old airport, and pick up a t-shirt (or pin, or decal, or whatever). Or don't. Just show up, and we'll have fun.

See ya!
Alan

Latest posts

Back