twitter for bikes.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just a thought but have you ever wanted to know what a bike is worth but you are out and about?
if we hook up on twitter it might allow a person to ask via text messaging and somebody who is home near a computer can respond with a ball park figure
http://twitter.com/IowaHooch

I've been trying to keep myself away from tweeting, but this idea has some serious potential...

Dont twitter, its the MAN tryin to hold us back!! its another way that Big brotha getting into your houses... run, run away! :| sorry. :D

Everyone I ever talk to about this says the same thing..."Why do I need to know all of these minute details about someone's daily life?"

The only time I've ever used it was to watch a radio personality's live comments during the presidential debates.

I think they are just hoping to get bought about by Google. :D

Alright Hooch...we designate you our on demand Twitter bike value estimator guy.

Don't be subbing this out to any India tech support hotline center neither! :lol:

actually is a good idea, no offence!! just messin around. good for road trip swap meets... like when you come down for ricks swap in april , hooch :wink:

It might seem pointless, but Hooch and I are now "following" each other on twitter. He now probably knows what new bike I just got at least a day before anyone else will (unless you constatnly refresh my page, but that's not going to be much fun)

Latest posts

Back