tx new guy

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
whats up from tx. Just joined after checking out the site the last few days... recently picked up a bike off craigslist for thirty bucks for my fiance and did a clean up of the og paint (under 3 layers of red and 1 grey) and a quick freshen up. 1958 schwinn spitfire.

before and afters (i hate the seat but its comfy for the misses)

IMAG0718.jpg

IMAG0740.jpg

IMAG0725.jpg

IMAG0744.jpg

so, i was jealous and decided to look for myself... found these guys for cheap and am currently in the research and cleanup phase so if anyone has any info let me know. i have plans for both so ill be starting a few threads and asking alot of questions. i know the flyer is a repro so im toying with a boardtrack theme and plan on cleaning the murray and enjoying... ill have better pics soon, just got em.

IMAG0877.jpg

IMAG0878.jpg

Thanks guys, yeah thats my bug. Vw's are a large obsession of mine.

P2250999.jpg

P2250996.jpg

Also got some semi finished murray pics in a thread in the build section but heres one of my flyer

IMAG1039.jpg

Thanks for responding back to me... :D I live north of Dallas by Mckinney. If u live close enuff to Dallas and are interested in riding sometime let me know i'd love meet up and ride sometime.
Thanks,
James :D

Back