Typhoon klunker build

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_20221030_125831157_HDR.jpg

Spokes came in wheel built on my truing stand or the supercycle frame @MattiThundrrr has some weird obsession with.

She saw it once when it came home.
"What are you doing with that one?"
"Everything"
"When are you going to finish the other one?"
"Ummmmmm..."
Lol I wasn't sure it seemed to come out at times when she wasn't home 😂 you did not get it from me. I may not get past the gate keeper.

kenda kinetics on is the writing on the right side ?
It's not a rule or anything, but graphics are usually on the drive side. Bonus points if they're across from the valve stem. There should be a little arrow molded or printed on the sidewall to indicate the rotation direction

It's not a rule or anything, but graphics are usually on the drive side. Bonus points if they're across from the valve stem. There should be a little arrow molded or printed on the sidewall to indicate the rotation direction
There right

Makes sense as it's the side you shoot photos of. I don't want to look and see what I did on my bikes now.
Stupid OCD.

Latest posts

Back