UK newbie

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm still pretty new to the cruiser bike scene but real glad I found it.I stumbled across the Facebook page so thought I would come and check the site out. Wow! doesn't really cover the bikes, builds and work that goes on here.I have a few standard Electras but since coming here I'm really thinking that building something custom is the way to go.Now all I need is the money and a big distraction so the wife won't notice.

welcome man, I know what ya mean about destracting the wife, but for some reason they always notice... :mrgreen:

i have built some custome rat bikes for less than 20 for frame and all, just lots of elbow grease... thats the fun part though :lol: 8)

Welcome, There's a few of us UK members on here.
Just buy a bike, then claim you've had it for ages and accuse the missus of taking no interests in your hobby and fein offence... it might work :D

build 1st bike for the wife... do it in her fav colors.... and make sure she knows.. you want to ride with her.. spend time together. ... your home free... but then you have to ride with her. :lol:

Latest posts

Back