Unloading some neat old stuff

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Hey guys! I'm cleaning house and I have some neat old stuff I don't have a use for. If you're interested in anything, just let me know via PM. I'll ship this stuff anywhere within the USA. I just wanted to give somebody a chance on this stuff before I take it to you-know-where!

Old Hard Rock Cafe button, seems totally 80's. :mrgreen: I'd take $5 shipped for it.
2011.jpg

Vintage GM parts. Nobody in my family owns a GM-anymore. I got these awhile back and need to get rid of them. The cap and tube thing is for a Camaro I think and the bag of wiper pump head parts would be nice to have. Afterall, why buy a new pump over a little piece of plastic or a seal? The pump parts were used on various 60s and 70s GM cars; Firebirds, Apollos, Camaros, Corvettes, etc.

$5 + shipping for the cap or bag of parts.
2013.jpg

2012.jpg

I found these old tools in a shed we were going to tear down. The shed was built in the 40s I think, so the tools could at least be that old. I think these were kept in the trunk of an old car with the spare. Not sure what car, I wish I knew. They do look 50 yrs old at least! $20 + shipping OBO
2014.jpg

Old Kelsey Hayes brake control lever dated 1969 inside-Rat Bike add-on or perhaps a truck resto? SOLD AS-IS untested. $5 +shipping
2015.jpg

What are the dimensions of this lever?

Where are you located?

partsguy said:
Old Kelsey Hayes brake control lever dated 1969 inside-Rat Bike add-on or perhaps a truck resto? SOLD AS-IS untested. $5 +shipping
2015.jpg

clerkkent said:
What are the dimensions of this lever?

Where are you located?

partsguy said:
2015.jpg

I sent you a PM, thanks for your interest! I decided to start putting this round up on feepay. But I've across more stuff I've accumulated and as always, I'll post to the forums first.

This is a 1967/1968 Mercury Cougar center piece, it goes on the front in the center of the grille. It looks to be in decent shape, but needs some TLC. Could be a pretty cool piece for a garage, a Mercury fan, or maybe if you got a Cougar? $35 plus shipping
2025.jpg

A set of four G.I. Joe records, all four are complete with book and record and sound great. $45 plus shipping for the whole set!
GIJoe.jpg

Kevin Harvick ACTION car with AOL sponsor. $15 plus shipping.
IMG_0012-1.jpg

Interesing "Fiery Feather" folding iron with the box (a bit ratty but there). I'm guessing its from the 1940s, or maybe the early 50s? Thought it was neat and I never saw one before when I bought it. $15 plus shipping OBO
foldingiron.jpg

Latest posts

Back