utah says hi

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi my name is Drew and came buy to check it out i have an old 3 speed thats all togeter and im workin on an older stingray i think it has two bars runnin on the top of the frame above the crank instead of on on top and two on the bottom if anyone reads this just wonderin im 46 love my xr 350 and have a virago but my first love was a stingray in the dust off the jumps and eatin bugs well im old school nice to meet you all and ill work on my punchuation

I certainly hope so, and welcome. :p :wink:

dewthedrew said:
hi my name is Drew and came buy to check it out i have an old 3 speed thats all togeter and im workin on an older stingray i think it has two bars runnin on the top of the frame above the crank instead of on on top and two on the bottom if anyone reads this just wonderin im 46 love my xr 350 and have a virago but my first love was a stingray in the dust off the jumps and eatin bugs well im old school nice to meet you all and ill work on my punchuation

welcome dude would love to see pics of alll your bikes

Troy

Yes, true. Please just take the "Welcome" seriously though. Like Luke, sometimes I'm a Joker, however I NEVER insult new folks intentionally. IT'S NOT MY STYLE.

LukeTheJoker said:
Welcome Drew!
Don't take RatSphinx too seriously, :p is a raspberry, so it means he was joking...

Luke.

Latest posts

Back