Vagabond Gent

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here is my bike for the contest. I think it is good for a first go at a build off. I will try to answer any questions.

IMG_0205.jpg

IMG_0196.jpg

great looking build! :D the bars and forks work great together.gonna have to dig out my old newsboy bars and give them a second chance! :mrgreen:

thanks for all the compliments guys. Just thought to share that the springer doesn't work, but i plan on changing that for the next build off i do.

so i don't know what would cause someone to steal a swing bike out of the back of my truck and leave this one, but that is just what happened. i can't even fathem the kind of person that would take something out of the back of someone else's truck. Plus they didn't take this one. That should be a good thing, but this is the second swing bike i have had stolen, and i just finished this one.

xHOBOPHOBIAx said:
so i don't know what would cause someone to steal a swing bike out of the back of my truck and leave this one, but that is just what happened. i can't even fathem the kind of person that would take something out of the back of someone else's truck. Plus they didn't take this one. That should be a good thing, but this is the second swing bike i have had stolen, and i just finished this one.
bike parts found in bushes, have all the parts just need to fix the frame where some fat kid broke a weld. but i have it back

My bet is drunk guy, not fat kid.... But glad its back...

MonsterMetal said:
My bet is drunk guy, not fat kid.... But glad its back...

Nope, fat kid. Some other kids gave him up after the word police was mentioned and his uncle wasn't very happy.

Great job :wink: I also like how you included wood in the design :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back