Vaterland burrito

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just come back from Germany with an old lady frame.
I will cut it to build a burrito. I will try to keep it simple to finish the project in time, for once. :p
P1020080.JPG

P1020081.JPG

Nice. :thumbsup:

I love your builds and have been thinking about doing a burrito myself, so I'll be watching this one with eager anticipation.

Glen.

Europe is loading up with some heavy muscle in this build off! @Funkme , @OCDconnection , and the mad scientist himself @irzouts .
looking forward to seeing your flying burrito brother (bad 70s US rock back pun).

Love the chainring and the rear seat stays design... Cant go wrong with old european frames,i find them light and slender. But i do love the curves of the american frames.

Cool idea man I’m digging your sketch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is gonna be RAD !

That is such a unique play on the double spring fork. I love it!!
I like the bottom spear, but is the wheel going to clear it?

That fork design is rather interesting. So, as the spring compresses, the wheel will move up and back towards the headtube, like a Schwinn-style. With a jointed primary fork leg, are the springs alone going to provide enough decompression to return the wheel to it’s unsprung position? Like I said, this design is interesting, I’m just trying to grasp the mechanics.

Build on brother!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back