Veteran's Day 2013

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I want to the first to say to all those that have served, and those who are currently serving, THANK YOU. But beyond that, I want to thank those family members that support them and endure the extra burdens cast upon them in our absence while our nation's military men and women perform their duties impeccably. I also wanted to pay my respects to those that were called upon by God to stand watch at the gates of Heaven. I thank you too for your service and sacrifice.

John 15:13
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."

This year is an especially proud year for me as I watch my youngest son, Aaron, the youngest one my family to ever join a military organization, the U.S. Naval Sea Cadets Corps, serve his country and community. I take great pride in watching him take pride in he duties, commitment, appearance and conduct.

Please take a moment to thank someone you know who has served, supported or sacrificed, and let them know you truly appreciate what they do for your community and for our nation. For without them we would not be where we're at today.

Happy_Veterans_Day_2012-478x355.jpg

Latest posts

Back