Vintage 1950s-1960s Auto Accessories FOR SALE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Hello, it is me again, these suckers are estate fresh. As always, I accept Postal Money Order, well hidden cash, or Paypal (please add 2.9% to cover the fee). PM me if intrested, and include you zip code so I can get you a shipping cost.

First is a really interesting piece for your classic car, an "Equality" brand Car-Vac still with the original box and all attachments. It is untested, no telling how long its been sitting. Everything appears to be intact with no cracks, chips, or breaks. The box has light shelf wear and one tear near the edge. I found a quality inspection tag inside stape April 22, 1957 (I can barely make out "1957" it is pretty sloppy). Overall, its a great piece! Asking price is $15

Lastly here is a Schauer car battery charger with the box and tags. Everything has a nice patina to it but it is untested and sold as-is. This one also has an inspection tag inside and is clearly dated March 6, 1969. Asking price for this beauty is $20

Latest posts

Back