Vintage Bike Coroner Introduction

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all you Rat Rodders! My name is Todd and I am from Illinois -I have been watching this site and have a couple friends that are members and I am hard core into antique bikes and Customs. I have been into vintage bikes for 20 years plus and have been very lucky over the years and bought out closed shops, personal collections, and hoards. Personal favorites are pre-war Schwinn's and early 1960s muscle bikes. I look forward to buying and selling on this forum and engaging in bike talk - I have TONS of parts and project bikes - will be offering some for sale soon.

Thank You!

Todd

"If all else fails.... knock it in the head"

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k51 ... 1-afdd.jpg

2manybikes said:
Hey Todd...Welcome to the site.
What do you use for embalming fluid :mrgreen: WD-40 or maybe PB Blaster ??

Embalming fluid would be the snow thats coming down on that load of bikes!

WD-40 and PB Blaster, thats lifeblood right there :lol: :lol:

Welcome to the site, Im sure you will sell plenty!

welcome todd im glad to c that u finally joined up this site is lot of fun. i have showed with todd many times i have been to his home i have got items from him he always has what i need and then some he is a very honest trusting man who just loves the bicycle hobby he always has made me feel comforatble at his home he will be a very good asset to the site .he has helped me out many times :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :D

WELCOME! :mrgreen: i see that you will be probally one of my favorites,we have the same organizing skills :mrgreen:

welcome todd ...u must be close 2 scott it sounds like ...im up near u guys. glad 2 see some more illinois guys on here !!! u will have loads of fun on here im sure !!!!

mikesbikes36 said:
welcome todd ...u must be close 2 scott it sounds like ...im up near u guys. glad 2 see some more illinois guys on here !!! u will have loads of fun on here im sure !!!!
todd was at your show this past year :D 8) :shock:

Welcome Todd, That's a great looking trailer of goods, you need to follow Rustymotors to KC this summer and join us at the El Torreon swap meet July 24, 2011.

dos cruiser said:
Welcome Todd, That's a great looking trailer of goods, you need to follow Rustymotors to KC this summer and join us at the El Torreon swap meet July 24, 2011.
I WILL BE THERE TO BUY AND SELL !!! BUT,RUSTYMOTORS WILL BE BEHIND ME.IM A FASTER BIKE DOG !! HE CAN BUY THE SLOPPY SECONDS AS ALWAYS ! LOL !!! THANKS SEE YA KC>>PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD I WILL BRING HUGE LOADA TOO! ! THANKS VBC

Latest posts

Back