Vintage Game Consoles

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well...the PS2 is old now :roll: That's the only thing I play :wink:

i have a nintendo 64, play station, play station 1, play station 2, super nintendo (somewhere) and all the gameboys.

Gameboy? Playstation? THOSE ARE NOT VINTAGE. They are just old systems, some with value. NO ATARI?!?

I need get you guys some pics of my rare 1985 Atari 2600. It is the re-release, aka "Jr." or "Rainbow". It has the later stainless steel and rainbow trim. I also have an NES (parts console) and an SNES (no cords).

we had an atari 2600 growing up but my dad sold it, sad day indeed

i have a sega genesis with the master system set up for emergency sonic usage
i used to have my dreamcast set up as well

i have an NES and N64 in the basement
i gave my sister the first gen xbox
but i now rock the older body style xbox360 elite

in college i had them all hooked up in my mega tower haha

schwinnmesa said:
I have a 1977 Magnavox Odyssey 3000. :lol:

Wow, now thats OLD!

Wow it's been a long time for this thread but an update yesterday I finally found my Knight Rider nes game after searching for a year.

Games I hope to get some day Cyber stadium series base wars, castlevania 2 because my memories of playing it no matter how bad it has the day/night transition plus many more games I still haven't found close enough to me.

I just have my SNES from when I was young. Everything original functions perfectly. I have all my old games and have picked up some of the good big kid games like Super Mario RPG, Link to the Past, Secret of Mana, and Final Fantasy III.

I play it more than my Wii and I have indefinitely loaned my brother my 360.

The flea market here has a few but they are the ones I see everywhere that are not too great along with a few that are not but they go for more than I can afford.

The same goes for a Pawn Shop here that has a few but again more than I can afford.

I still have my PS2 and computer but I have had NES, Atari, Commodore 64, Sega Genesis, Sega Saturn, and about everything in between.

I've got the NES, SNES, and the Nintendo 64.

Still play the SNES and N64 regularly. Occasionaly pick up a new game on eBay for cheap ($10 or less...have even scored a few games for as little as 1 or 2 dollars). The games i've been playing most lately is Super Pitfall and Asteroids 64.

Haven't played the NES for several years. One of these days i'll hafta dig it out and fire it up.

I enjoy the relatively simple gameplay of the vintage machines.

schwinnmesa said:
I have a 1977 Magnavox Odyssey 3000. :lol:

the oddesey was my first console! I loved how you had to scotch tape the background graphics to the TV screen! :lol: :lol:

currently we have an A2600, snes,N64,ps1,xbox360 and a wii ...we mostly play on the PC's tho. :roll:

I have an old sega genesis

Vintagebikelover24 said:
I have an old sega genesis
The kind that takes cartridges!

Latest posts

Back