vintage pin-up?... no, that's my Grandma! seriously

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Skip scanned some old family pics for me (thanks Skip). Here's some pictures of my Grandma (Ester) she made for my Grandpa (Pauly) while he was dating her in the early 40s and some she sent him when they were married and he was was serving at the Battle of the Bulge. neat huh? Apparently I come from a long line of tarts.

2979145562_c426ea8949_o.jpg

2979145702_400ce08ea5_o.jpg

2978289019_654c921de3_o.jpg

Pauly holding Ester:

2979145740_d505663bc5_o.jpg

I have some of his V-mails written to her from Germany too. Good stuff.

Your Granny and that rag top ride would've gotten me thru any battle during WWII :lol:

Youth is something we all have, but only for a brief moment. There comes a time in your life, when you stop identifying with youth and immortaity and see yourself on the downward slide into middle age.

May that time come as far into the future as possible.

Spin

Was the first pic taken in the snow? Gramps musta been a great guy for Gramms to do that, especially if they were just dating at the time! Very cool vintage photos.

Daddyar said:
Was the first pic taken in the snow? Gramps musta been a great guy for Gramms to do that, especially if they were just dating at the time! Very cool vintage photos.

yup, that's in the snow. She was crazy. Right to the end. LOVED fast cars. :)

an interesting fact; Paul died first, buried with military honors in Indian Hill (I think that's the name) cemetary, somewhere south of Mahonoy City, PA, and when Ester died, they buried her right on top of him in the same plot. We all chuckled about that at the time. Seemed appropriate.

HAH!

That picture of
your grandmother im assuming,
With the bow and arrow...

Reminds me SO much of my grandmother today.
She lives on the water, and she gets alot of geese on her property. Recently my uncle bought her a paintball gun to shoot at them, to get them off the property...(NOT THAT SHES TRYING TO HIT THEM :D )

LOL !
Please don't get mad But . .. Ugh ... OHHH LAA LAA comes to mind ya no.
Hey , there is nothing wrong with gramms being a hotie . Good 4 her.

I have some of my grandmothers estate & There are shots in it that realy screwed up my vision of gramms .... nothing real bad ... Vargas Girl stuff .

Kinda makes ya think ...... of things ya might not have thought of .

Wingman Out

you guys are funny. i gotta tell ya, i wasn't surprised by these pics the first time i saw them. i new as a child my gram was a tart. kids can pick up on stuff.

Latest posts

Back