Vintage Toys-Renwal Model Kit/Girder and Panel Sets-SALE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I hope nobody minds i put these on here.

First off is two Girder and Panel Action building sets. The Airport kit, and Bridge and highway kit. The two kits are from 1977, and the kits were mixed over time. "Documentation" Is included, all pieces appear to be here. You can build tons of things with these kits, I have built towers as high as 8 feet. Lots of fun, and good collectibles. The boxes are here too, and in pretty good shape. Asking $30 for both kits...or $15 Each. I have seen similar kits sell on ebay for hundreds. Thats nuts, i just want these to be passed on to someone who will...Play with them, or use them in their collection...

IMG_5534.jpg

IMG_5535.jpg

IMG_5536.jpg

IMG_5538.jpg

Need more pictures?
Let me know

This model kit was either my grandfathers or my uncles, As it is pretty old (and just found in storage). Mercedes Benz 300Sl Gullwing Its box is in decent shape, its all there...but torn in some of the corners. All pieces appear to be there, and in good shape. There is little progress, some chrome pieces were taken off their trees and the slats on the bottom of the shell of the car were painted on. Some pieces are still in their plastic!
Asking $20 for this kit, i believe its a fair price, PLEASE let me know if i'm crazy. The directions and documentation are there and in great shape
IMG_5539.jpg

IMG_5540.jpg

IMG_5541.jpg

IMG_5542.jpg

MORE TOYS TO COME!
Action figures
More models
Pog...hah!

Latest posts

Back