• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED: Apes like these

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Looking for a set (or maybe two sets) of handlebars similar to the ones in these photos. They are a little over 26 inches across at the ends of the grips and 14 inches high. Finish doesn't need to be perfect... a little pitting or scratches are fine as long as they're straight and structurally sound. The bike in the pics happens to be a Ross Polo Bike, but the brand doesn't matter to me, it's the look I'm going for. Looking for more of a "V" shape... don't like the "U" shape of the '70 and later Stingray bars, and a lot of the new Pyramid and Sunlite repop stuff you can't tell for sure what shape you're getting from the pics on the website.
bars.jpg

I actually temporarily robbed this set off this bike for my current project and my daughter is gonna kill me if she finds out.
1f602.png

I'm located in PA south of Harrisburg, am willing to drive a little to save shipping hassles. thanks for looking.

Looking for a set (or maybe two sets) of handlebars similar to the ones in these photos. They are a little over 26 inches across at the ends of the grips and 14 inches high. Finish doesn't need to be perfect... a little pitting or scratches are fine as long as they're straight and structurally sound. The bike in the pics happens to be a Ross Polo Bike, but the brand doesn't matter to me, it's the look I'm going for. Looking for more of a "V" shape... don't like the "U" shape of the '70 and later Stingray bars, and a lot of the new Pyramid and Sunlite repop stuff you can't tell for sure what shape you're getting from the pics on the website.
View attachment 65725
I actually temporarily robbed this set off this bike for my current project and my daughter is gonna kill me if she finds out.
1f602.png

I'm located in PA south of Harrisburg, am willing to drive a little to save shipping hassles. thanks for looking.

Have this set on my stretch I'm parting out in the for sale thread .

61019_793e5e578e424ceccd48c31efc0edeee.jpg

i took a look, thanks! but they're REALLY wide, a little wider than I was thinking... and also original Stingray stuff is a little out of the budget for this project. thanks anyway.

Back