• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOUND Wanted - Schwinn kickstand with tube

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need one of these:
235B27E6-D828-4DBB-A5B7-B0CF621761FD.jpeg

To go right here:
3BFB8637-E58F-42AA-9DA0-966812C96B11.jpeg

Cool. I think i just have a perfect one for you. About a kickstand itself, i have got a used ones in different conditions and new ones, which you prefer?

New or great condition. It is going on a bike with 26in wheels. Not sure what the kickstand length should be. (I could probably figure it out though)
It is standard for 26" i believe. Okay, i will dig my kickstand box and post you the pictures soon. If i remember correctly i even had both black and chrome new ones. I'll try to do it tomorrow but if i won't manage then i do it in the weekend ;)

How cheap is shipping? I’m very interested in bike parts from Poland.
Small packages with stuff like chains, grips and so on cost around 8 - 12 bucks, bigger packages with tires and handlebars cost around 25 - 30 bucks. All prices above are for priority air shipping, if you don't mind to wait with sea shipping then prices are another 30% cheaper. In my opinion this is very affordable. Telling this as someone who had to pay 100 bucks for a Roadmaster fork delivery and another 80 bucks for import tax nobody told me about in advance :D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back