• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Sissy Bars

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 35233

Deactivated account
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for solid, not flimsy, sissy bars, approx. 32-42in. The finish is less important than strength. I need pieces that don't flex when bent by hand like the cheap market ones that tear at the axle. Currency or trade. I can upholster banana seats.

Last edited:
I'm looking for solid sissy bars of the 32-42 inch range that aren't made of flimsy aluminum, finish less important than quality. Alternately, someone willing to bend and punch some decorative tubing in gold and/or chrome would be welcomed. Currency or trade. I can upholster banana seats.
Were you looking for any specific type of sissy bar? I have a bunch, no 42 inch.

Were you looking for any specific type of sissy bar? I have a bunch, no 42 inch.
Just sturdy, able to fit my Skinny builds, rise above the seat as opposed to under or meeting it, hopefully having holes that align with the seat but not a deal breaker. Vintage, custom or your own? Might you have pictures?

Last edited:
by the by, how does personal communication for the purpose of final arrangements work here in classifieds? I attempted to converse with you directly but it started a thread (whoops)

by the by, how does personal communication for the purpose of final arrangements work here in classifieds? I attempted to converse with you directly but it started a thread (whoops)
Click on his user name and use the drop down

Screenshot_20230205-100233.png

Still looking. Heres an example of 36". Rise should be above, not under the seat of an adult sized bike.
IMG_2244.jpeg

Last edited:
I'd have to imagine that's not economically efficient for me after shipping and all.
But maybe you can help me with some metal advice?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back