Warning Warning Total Noob

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys and Gals:

Names Jonny, JonnyButts that is. I hail from the Great White North but grew up on a Sunny Island down south. Growing up I was into BMX racing , skateboarding and surfing. As I got older I grew a love for cars and bikes and taking apart all things metal. I am an avid fisherman and belong to a great forum where I have learned/taught and laughed much. I just picked up my first chopper and have become obsessed with building bikes. I found this forum a couple of weeks ago and decided I liked it so much I'd join up. I guess much like the founder of this site I too find bikes attractive because of the cost involved. With 3 young boys running around I don't have much money to invest in cars or motorbikes right now and get the satisfaction of working on a few crew projects. I build cars with my crew and we do nothing original , everything is frankensteined and I hope to do that with the bikes I build.

I'll be quiet for a bit , reading up all my questions so as not to ask them twice. Then you'll hear from me. Looking forward to building some sick bikes this season.

My life is an open book, so if ya come up with a question for me, just ask.

WELCOME FROM CA. ,sounds like you'll fit right in ! :wink:

Thanks for the welcome Lads. This place is amazing. I burned 4 hours looking at builds and info on here last night. Then I found myself and C3P0 (my youngest son) running around thrift shops looking at frames etc. Can't wait to get some build time in and some pics for ya'll to see!

Hey Johnny, welcome to this forum. The guys have a great site here for sure. Where are you in Ontario? I'm east of Toronto about 100 miles

in Campbellford. We have quite a few enthusiasts in my area. Drop around if you're in the neighbourhood.

Chris.

Chris: Thanks for the welcome. I live in southern ontario now, St. Catharines, just moved back after 3 years in Belleville. I lived in Peterborough a few years back and dated a girl from your neck of the woods and make it there for a fish here and there. Please let me know if there is any events in the east and I'd gladly come up for em. I work all over Ontario and am actually typing from Belleville right now :D

welcome i am in St.Catharine as well..... good to see someone from my neck of the woods on here....

Latest posts

Back