Watch this video without getting uneasy

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not afraid of heights either but that is hard to watch, it's as if as the viewer you are climbing the tower but entrusting the holds to someone else, I scrutinized his hands and feet the whole time.

He should be wearing a parachute....And, I'll bet that job pays more than $10 an hour.

No way I'd do that. One of those little rungs on top just happen to be rusted and snap, you go for a fast ride to the bottom. No thanks I'll stay on the ground.

The highest I would climb is a telephone pole :mrgreen: I'm studying Electrical in school right now and hope to become a linesman for CL&P :D

SCHWINNRAY69 said:
The highest I would climb is a telephone pole :mrgreen: I'm studying Electrical in school right now and hope to become a linesman for CL&P :D

I've got a pair of lineman pole spikes and a belt if you want to start practicing on poles.

I wouldn't do that for $1 million dollars! That's just way too scary and risky!!! And they should definitely have parachutes, just incase they fall or a storm starts. That is just too high for me!

I just thought of this....imagine the guys that built this! Holy crap :shock: that's probably scarier than that man standing on the top with nothing holding him on but a string and a clip lol

Watch when he gets to the top, while messing with his carabiner before he clips in he has both hands off the tower just standing on top.

yoothgeye said:
Watch when he gets to the top, while messing with his carabiner before he clips in he has both hands off the tower just standing on top.

And when he "stops and rests" before going on top...he takes one had off and one leg to fix his pants or something! That man must be getting $20/hr at least and a great life insurance policy!

Vintagebikelover24 said:
yoothgeye said:

And when he "stops and rests" before going on top...he takes one had off and one leg to fix his pants or something! That man must be getting $20/hr at least and a great life insurance policy!
Probably letting that turd out. I know I'd be crapping my pants.

I don't understand why you wouldn't build a small platform very near the top and let a heli drop him off and pick him up. They managed to build an elevator for the first 1600 ft. but they can't incorporate a 3'x5' platform. And iff I don't use a footstool to reach something at work I get threatened with a write-up. These guys don't need any safety equipment.

Latest posts

Back