Weather maps

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ace

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my fave of the Netherlands, and pretty much dictates which bike I'm using:

images.aspx

I live halfway down/up the coast, west of Amsterdam.
Got something like this from where you live ?
Please post it here, so we can all see who to feel sorry, or to be happy for :mrgreen:

well it stopped snowing and is sunny. but cold really cold. i think this is going to be a hard winter for us.

Capture.jpg

so if you could please send a care package full of sunshine and warm weather from anywhere that has temps no lower then 50 that would be nice.

Just activated my new Nokia Navigator, and can go online with my phone, and now I can finally see our dutch rainradar page when out biking 8) pretty quick connection, and it has Nokia Maps too - handy !

(this might be common for some, but it's all new to me ! happy happy joy joy !)

Ace said:
Just activated my new Nokia Navigator, and can go online with my phone, and now I can finally see our dutch rainradar page when out biking 8) pretty quick connection, and it has Nokia Maps too - handy !

(this might be common for some, but it's all new to me ! happy happy joy joy !)

do you have some sites for apps for it. i got a BB8830. i'm really lookin for a moving radar. the one i got i have to refresh.

getjar.com is one i found

I just use the streaming connection from my provider, but have no idea which one they use specifically, sorry.

How are you guys holding out in the States ? From what I've read you have had a massive icestorm - got any pics ?
I hope nobody got hurt !

Ace said:
I just use the streaming connection from my provider, but have no idea which one they use specifically, sorry.

How are you guys holding out in the States ? From what I've read you have had a massive icestorm - got any pics ?
I hope nobody got hurt !

most of that was the east coast. we have been gettin rain but it stops when the temps drop to freezing. so we are getting lucky here but i'm sure we are going to see some soon they are calling for rain/wintry mix for a few days

Latest posts

Back