Weather Report

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So this time I'll start. :grin:
71538137_2326726054106029_133986654464507904_n.jpg

Next week doesn't look good in Warsaw. Autumn just ran on full speed in Poland, and it's not going to stop.

October started out exceptionally hot and humid in North Carolina this year. Gonna be in the 70's and 80's (F) this weekend though.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

October started cold in Canada. Leaves are dropping like politicians' lies. Did I mention that it's also election season?:blackeye:

Ohio finally dropped today. We had a high of 63. If I do go ahead with paint I'll whisper nice things too my boss and use the heated garage.

It's just now about to be in the suggested temp range for painting around here.
So I might have to see if I can throw one more in the mix.

Still raining and cold in the BACK40. Sunday - Wednesday we have highs in the 60's and mostly sunny. Rare occurrence in our part of the world this time of year. So, tomorrow I begin pulling parts, prepping the frame, and then painting. Need it done by Wednesday night. Bottom falls out after that.

Yesterday I went to the last post apocalyptic party this season organised by my group Flying Caravans, again to the abandoned factory in Piekary, and the temperature dropped suddenly from 54 to a freezing 30. Good thing that we packed an old coal stove - if it wasn't for that we would surely freeze to death. I remember that autumn has a tendency to be cold, but that violent weather... that's something new.

The same here - 5 days of rain & cold and today is sunny and kinda warm. It's supposed to stay like that until monday, and then again - Golden Polish Autumn, rain all over again.

I have not started my build or thread yet, but we had 38C (104F) on Sunday and dropped to 8C (46F) for Monday, I don't know what to do or wear each day at the moment!
With all the horrific images in the news from Australia, Luke how are you doing?

Don’t know exactly where Luke is but I’m on the NSW coast. Smell of smoke is regular and there are plenty of local fires popping up on my fires near me app.

Seems the NSW south coast has been worst hit, but I’ve been on holidays up the Mid North Coast for a week and haven’t really been listening to the news. home is safe in Lake Macquarie, but some events have been cancelled due to poor air quality there.

7E4FA6E4-EBE9-4257-B42A-963D3AEA0F48.jpeg
07E2F53D-39C5-4DD3-AB47-BC20A830E5E5.jpeg

It’s very dry here. I’m on the coast where we quite often get afternoon storms and summer is growing season. Normal summer routine is mowing the lawn once a week, at the most each fortnight or it’s too thick for the mower. Don’t think I’ve mowed since November, and even then it was just taking out the tall weeds.

Up in cairns, North Queensland in the tropics my sister has bought in water a second time because they haven’t had monsoonal rains to fill them up. Normally the might buy a tank full late October becuase the rains kick in some time in November. .

We had a drought here maybe 5 years ago. Only lasted 1 year, but it was bad. Our hay crop was only 1/4 of usual and our second cutting was only weeds - and not many of them. Dairy farms and people with horses had to import hay from out of state. We had wild fires too, but nothing disastrous. Just scary enough realize how awful droughts are.

Latest posts

Back