Weekend Find

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

20140629_140104_zpsy0bzfrng.jpg

Last edited:
I thought this would have drawn some attention.. Oh well.. I'll see what comes by on my next path of a deal...

These were great bikes! BMX made a brief comeback in our area in the late 90's and we sold a pile of Super Stocks, Pro Stocks, and Predators. They were a good value at the time. It was a fun time to be a Schwinn dealer.
I have an NOS Super Stock 1 in the gold/anti-freeze color. It's a real sharp bike!

Are the SS-3 worth anything.. I may consider selling this one. Need to down size my collection to invest into my other projects..

Are the SS-3 worth anything.. I may consider selling this one. Need to down size my collection to invest into my other projects..
Nice rider. Too new to be collectible. If you like it, hang on to it. If not, someone else will enjoy it for sure! I don't remember what these ran when they were new. $270 maybe?

Here it the SS-3 after somewhat a quicky clean up but I need to do a quite a bit more to do on it, Oh I added a seat post and a temporary seat and replaced the rear tire also.. Overall its a pretty clean ride.. Someone is going to get a nice bike when I'm all done with it..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back