well it was not the master find i was hoping as usual!! but.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
this is what i got and there is a few more i may go back for just cause i have a sick addiction!!!

this is also posted in bike id...the only skip tooth there...what is it?

td01.jpg

then a cwc amf road master...im stoked on all the cwc bikes im gonna collect as many as i can..

td02.jpg

thought this was neat and looks all together like the graphics on the chain guard the most..Columbia fire arrow..

td04.jpg

then i know im looking at a 60's schwinn but how do i find out what model?? so i can find a chain guard for it...and i need to look up what year for sure...

td05.jpg

thanks for looking! it was a fun find even tho it was not the magic i was hoping for!! i also got a super cool j.c. higgins with a beehive springer and a whacky star sprocket my wife loves! whatever gets her on a bike! even if it is streamers and a star sprocket!! :D

here is the springer and the only reason wife did not choke me out for more junk as she says...the star sprocket!!

td06.jpg

my first springer like this...i love it but dose it belong to this bike being the sprocket dosent i dont know what else is "custom" :wink:

Thats some pretty nice finds. I know western flyer had a star sprocket like that on their 60s sonic flyer, thats my wifes favorite part of the bike Im building for her

Black Crown Tattoo said:
thats that the little tab is back there with the hole too??? makes scene...that was something that came with bikes back then???
Yep, exactly. Like this:
hawthorne_cruiserred-06_001.JPG

Latest posts

Back