Well this feels a bit more comfortable.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, I've been around bikes my whole life, retirement is staring me in the face and the desire to simplify my life is poking me in the ribs. I currently have a 90's something Bontrager Privateer that's collecting a fare amount of dust in my shed and I plan on leaving it there. I have always longed for a simple cruiser again, I was able to pick up a pair of Schwinn's, a Heavy Duti and a Deluxe cruiser. I'm a new guy over on the CABE but I don't want to do a complete 100% restoration down to the correct kickstand pin. My current plan is to lace up the kickback I have to a new rim, new rim up front, grease the ungreased, replace a few bits and bobs, feather the deep chips outta the paint, hit it with a coat of wax and ride off into the sunset. Well this is entirely too long but I figured I'd start off by saying hello.

P.S. I have them in my office right now, my boss is extremely cool. Thank you for letting me post a photo right off the bat.

Cruiser 001.JPG
Heavy Duti 001.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back