Well what a lovely day NOT!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got into my first accident today with because of my own stupidity won't go into details :oops:

The Ranchero's done for the frame is tweaked big time :cry:
Gypsum-20101209-00110.jpg

IMG-20101209-00111.jpg

IMG-20101209-00112.jpg

IMG-20101209-00113.jpg

IMG-20101209-00115.jpg

Ratfink1962 said:
Oh Noes!! you ok???

Poor Ranchero :(

I know where there is a Ranchero wagon for sale :wink:

Yeah I'm all good, The one by Cox farm? I've seen it but haven't stopped yet might have to now. looked underneath mine and noticed the whole front end is tweaked over haven't even tried looking under the hood to make sure the engine is not hurt I am surprised the passenger and the hood are both still good though

Glad you are ok, Falcon body Ranchero, I don't think you would need another but if you did I saw a 64 at John BigM automotive in Ca for sale his cars are usually cheap and he might have parts too if it is fixable.

I know how ya feel 450. me 83' Chevy went the same way, almost 10k into the build. It can be replaced, you cant. Hang in there.

450redrider said:
Yeah I'm all good, The one by Cox farm? I've seen it but haven't stopped yet might have to now.

Yeah thats the one.

I would love to have the Wagon at 47th and Seneca. Im sure you've seen that one.

:cry: Poor Ranchero, You could always fix her again, but I'm glad you're okay. If nothing else it gives you a chance to customize it now, maybe an s-10 frame and some air ride?

Wow! That looks like a pretty hard hit, when you consider the 1964 metal was probably harder than the metal in the new cars
Glad to here your OK. You 'll build something new. We cant wait.

Guess it's just not the year for small trucks, my VW Rabbit pickup gave up the ghost, My best friend's Dodge brat's trans went out, My minister's son (another friend) flipped his S-10 off road back in August, now this Ranchero goes under. Just not our year. :x

aka_locojoe said:
I wonder is it even for sale?

I dunno, I though about stopping in to see if they wanted to sell it, Im sure it would be pricy! but... its been sitting there for a couple of years it seems. So who knows.

Ratfink1962 said:
aka_locojoe said:
I wonder is it even for sale?

I dunno, I though about stopping in to see if they wanted to sell it, Im sure it would be pricy! but... its been sitting there for a couple of years it seems. So who knows.
I think that guy collects Falcon's and Ranchero's

Thank you all for the support. I'm not sure which way I'm going to go I think instead of messing around with rebuilding this one or another falcon its time to get my 1941 Ford pickup going again I inherited it when I was 4 and was just slowly gathering up pieces for might even take the motor out this and transplant it in there

These were taken about 10 years ago when I first dug it out of the shed it was sitting in since 88 the motor that's in it I put in and pulled back out to put in a camaro I had then blew it up :oops:
41pkup3.jpg

41pkup2.jpg

41pkup1.jpg

41pkup4.jpg

Sorry about your pick'm up truck, just glad your still here to tell the tale. Personally i have a thing for 48 Ford F1's but you've got more cards to show than i do when it comes to cool trucks :D

My 65 Fairlane went the same route, too bad. I wasn't able to get into another classic after that, but a 65 Ranchero would look great in my driveway. Your F1 looks great.

Latest posts

Back