Whassup from Barcelona!!!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys and gals,

This is Make from Barcelona making his debut in this forum. Been using a lot of other forums over the years, including CBN, FBN, Chopaderos, etc... Just came across this forum after FBI Amsterdam show last month. Glad to see so many bike freaks in here and I recognize some of the names on here already, but I would also like to meet other bike freaks that I haven't crossed paths with.

Just some of the rides I have done over the years, hope you enjoy them.... Have a new project in the making and keep you guys updated...

Make

5dff4c60.jpg

chopperfotos1383.jpg

PicsinLA034.jpg

Welcome! Nice bikes!.........I like the 2nd bike the best.......I...don't know why. :?

Coool you like the bikes....

The first picture is of a drag race inspired bike constucted in 04', I use to build drag race cars before I did bicycles and it was clearly my inspiration as you can see. The pic was taken in Billing, UK

The second bike is called the Beast, it was constructed in 05' in Oxford, England and the finish was done in Barcelona when I moved here. Me and a good mate of mine constructed the bike in 8 days and got it working on the eighth day, it was in the middle of the winter and it was friggin cold. check the pic out. In 2006 we took it to amsterdam and won the Custom of th Year award. It was awesome to put this bike up against so many great builders and win!!!!

chunkonbike.jpg

The last pic is three air ride trikes we built in LA during a holiday in 06' , it took us three weeks to put these rides together with full air ride front suspension. When the air was let out we could park the bikes on ring gear. Lots of fun to build and still we are building and using air ride on our bikes.

Make

what up Make glad to see you on here and more of the rides you have worked on!! The Beast is sick!! and so is the model on it!!!

Keep up the good work bro!

oldskool13 aka Ref (chopaderos-NOMAD chapter)

hey ref,

glad you like the bikes, the chick was hot too. She was some american model on holiday that we picked up on the beach. She was like 6'1" and very friendly....hehehe

congratulations on getting your colors and hope we meet up some day when I go and visit my mother in Cali during the winter.

make

thanks bro.....feels great to be a part of the sickest club on the planet.....of course thats my opinion though!! yeah man, if yer coming out in the winter then I'll definately make the drive out to so-cal......

ref

Back