what a week....WOW

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked these up today, I have no idea what the boys bike is???? It has 28'' wood wheels anyon know? and the Girls bike was to cool to pass on.

ada13d70.jpg

92c40942.jpg

11073272.jpg

13aec021.jpg

d17e0baa.jpg

I have been offered $150 for the rear hub, I would hate to part this bike out its to nice, I will get it cleaned up and repost pics when done....

rlhender said:
I have been offered $150 for the rear hub, I would hate to part this bike out its to nice, I will get it cleaned up and repost pics when done....

Sheesh. Can't some guys just appreciate a nicely accessorized bike from the 1940s? Part it out? Sick.

Good luck to you on this, can't wait for those pics!

I hope you don't part her out. I think the ladies hawthorn is simply the most elegant yet playful bike there is and the one you have seems to have ALL the fun bits on it. Great find and it sounds like she's found someone to bring her magic out again.

Nice score on the Cleveland Welding Hawthorne! You don't very often come across the New Departure 2 Speed hubs w/ Control. Plus you got the fenders w/ the curved braces and the Hawthorne Head Light - all parts in big demand. Yes, she looks pretty but I know if it was mine I would be parting it out and most of the parts would be going onto one of my boy's frames. Have Fun! Robert

Latest posts

Back