What are you listening to?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clutch, The Rhythm Shakers, Ron Bennington.
Currently blasting at work...
IMG_20220825_185638881_HDR.jpg

:rockout:

Nice... Anyone who likes Clutch is cool in my book.
I'd say I more than like them...my wife, not so much, but marriage is about comprise...
Screenshot_20220826-045521-658.png

I've already told her that if Suicidal Tendencies comes around, she's going! Any pushback and I just have to remind her I went to Barry Manilow with her. :tmi:

I'd say I more than like them...my wife, not so much, but marriage is about comprise...
View attachment 206245
I've already told her that if Suicidal Tendencies comes around, she's going! Any pushback and I just have to remind her I went to Barry Manilow with her. :tmi:
If she is still holding out give me a call 🤘

If she is still holding out give me a call 🤘
Where have you been for the last 30yrs. I saw them at the Reseda Country Club in '89...this show...

...and Irvine Meadows in '91...and not once since, mostly because I haven't been able to get anyone to go with me! :headbang:

Where have you been for the last 30yrs. I saw them at the Reseda Country Club in '89...this show...

...and Irvine Meadows in '91...and not once since, mostly because I haven't been able to get anyone to go with me! :headbang:

I've seen them twice. Last time I saw them was in 1994 in Milwaukee Wisconsin with Metallica and Danzig

Sweet triple bill!

Seattle King Dome '92… Metallica, G-n-R, Motorhead was probably my strongest triple bill.

Edit: Wednesday is a Penta-bill for me...
Def Leppard
Motley Crue
Poison
Joan Jett
...some band called Classless Act...🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
During the lockdown my son moved to a small town with abandoned mines so their was a housing glut, making for extremely cheap housing so he moved there to work remotely. In a neighboring apartment there was a woman working remotely for CNN doing closed captioning. Another appartment had an out of work musician escaping COVID from New Orleans. During that winter he used a computer, Moog synthesizer and bass guitar to lay down the basic tracks for a music album. There is an online community of world wide musicians you can audition and collaborate with. He used a choir from the Philippines and a woman from Morocco with an interesting French English accent. You send them the track and music and they work remotely with you to overdub their parts. He did his singing part in the woods in winter so the other apartments couldn’t hear the screaming. He hired a music publisher so he could put the album out on Spotify and other streaming. He didn’t promote it but a music promoter, manager or producer heard it and is letting him live in his studio to make another album, which is supposed to be promoted. He is working on it now. He didn’t use auto tune for his singing as he wanted it to sound like a garage band. Using digital technology you can make flatulence sound like a Vienna choir boy. He is now also using a vintage 1980s Sony electronic autoharp. He said a lot of people are doing this now. Lots of competition in film, music and photography as it’s all digital. Sure don’t sound like no Beach Boys band to me.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back