What can you make with bike parts?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, so let's get the ball rolling. What can you make using bike parts? The rules are, no rules period. So I'll get started with this, it's not much, but it's a start. I use left over retainer rings from grip shifters to make...a ring. I just grind off the hump and apply generous amounts of Mother's polish. I've been wearing mine for the last 6 months.

IMG_0495.jpg

IMG_0496.jpg

Next ! :mrgreen:

xddorox said:
Ok, so let's get the ball rolling. What can you make using bike parts? The rules are, no rules period. So I'll get started with this, it's not much, but it's a start. I use left over retainer rings from grip shifters to make...a ring. I just grind off the hump and apply generous amounts of Mother's polish. I've been wearing mine for the last 6 months.

IMG_0495.jpg

IMG_0496.jpg

Next ! :mrgreen:
I have seriously done that...i wore it for a day

i've built a handle for my grinder with a old bmx peg once..i'll try to snap a pic of it later.

i'm lame the only thing i've built is a bike. :roll:

that pepper grinder is cool. glad to see you are using your powers for good :mrgreen:

This is a creation from this weekend, the tire belt...i already have orders from a few of my friends

100001.jpg

xddorox said:
Amazing stuff so far. Kreep, I love the Gear head, cman that pepper mill is killer and tartosuc, I guess I'll be making myself a belt very soon. :) Dingo, why only one day? Too big?
Way too beat up(i couldnt find my hex wrenches), I made some new ones, i just need to shave off the bump...thanks for reminding me

tartosuc said:
This is a creation from this weekend, the tire belt...i already have orders from a few of my friends

100001.jpg

i made one of those out of a comp III tire when i was in highschool only i used an old gm seat belt as the buckle and to hold it to the tire i used chainring bolts..... i wore it for ever, and thought i still had it but i must have FINALY gotten rid of it!

Back