What happens when you put two women together and make one?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well heres my finished ride...well for now anyways...All I have to say is its been great fun and I've enjoyed every minute of this build off my first. . I've learned alot and enjoyed having my brain filled with more new ideas. My hat off to everyone.
Terry
Heres Trouble.....
SANY0561.jpg

SANY0559.jpg

SANY0558.jpg

SANY0548.jpg

SANY0552.jpg

SANY0556.jpg

PERFECT!..........Looks like a custom "prototype" from the 30's. Very, very COOL!

Hi terry :!: that is something like picaso would have plan to paint , but it had to be you the one to create :D nice job
great accomplishment :!:
good luck count me in :wink:

can you tell me about the truss rods

SSG said:
I'm glad you kept it raw metal, it really suits the bike well! One of my favorites for sure!
Yea the guys told me to put it in unpainted and I have to say its been growing on me to the point that I have plans to take it just a step further when my Christmas present gets here.

xHOBOPHOBIAx said:
can you tell me about the truss rods
The truss rods are 3/8 copper tubing that I bent by hand to the shape of the ones that were with it but pitted beyond help the ends were done up in my vise and drilled to axle size. The copper and bare metal looked good together and the headbadge that I had been saving for years kinda got me to go with the copper.

Dman said:
Perfect, Terry! I reckon this is the most original and creative of the bunch :D
Well all I'll say is it was fun to get it out of my head and on to paper and then to metal. I had my doubts about it being structurally sound for one Im a self taught COUGH welder and two it was out there on the design level. But I took it for another quick ride yesterday and it felt pretty good.

But thanks to everyone for enjoying it...you gave me one heck of a nice early Christmas present...by doing so

Latest posts

Back