What have you been riding lately?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a banana seat. Bunnies rode on the back.

Add-on bicycle pegs were pretty much unknown until my children were growing up.

Everybody had their own bicycle, so they just were not needed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that Dr. T's Roadmaster I spy? Killer bikes, killer location. Also, are those gigantic geodes in the background? :inlove:

Yes, @Dr. Tankenstein was riding the LowCo Liner. And yes, those are gigantic geodes in the lobby too.

1677083181737.png

I rode the pump track for a couple of hours on Saturday but left my phone at home. No pics. 🤷‍♂️

I took my Graybeard John custom '41 Schwinn DX for the Old Bikes Club Bluz Cruz yesterday. February is Graybeard John Memorial ride and we had a good sized crowd!View attachment 224930View attachment 224931View attachment 224886
I had to stop for a pic next to this bulldog that resembles John's dog, Fat Bob, who's dog tag hangs from the front of the seat.

We hada pizza party when we arrived at Washington Park!🥳 @Speed King sprung for the pizza and was great to see him & his lovely bike. Thanks Frankie!!👍👍View attachment 224890View attachment 224888

Since it was a special day we rode a couple of parking structures which makes me giggle like a school girl.🤣🤣🤪 This was up on the 8th level.View attachment 224884

And a lineup of the Graybeard John bikes that were able to attend. Proud caretakers!View attachment 224889

Since it was also my departed Dad's birthday, I treated everyone to ice cream at a place that makes their waffle cones when you order them. Nothing like a warm cone with handmade ice cream!View attachment 224887View attachment 224885

It was a great day of fun on a bike! :thumbsup:

I would love to make it to ride in one of the Bluz Cruz's one day.

See I would love to make it to ride in one of the Bluz Cruz's one day.

If only there were a way you could arrange a tour of craft brewers along the front range of Colorado as a business trip.......🤔🤔 There are many as I'm sure you're aware. Left Hand is a fave & several others within easy riding distance of home. We were going to host NitroFest in our warehouse a few years ago(when Josh was Promoter) before the city forced them to hold it at a buddies empty box store. So they had it at the park instead.🤷‍♂️

Same offer to you as anyone else that wants to join from parts unknown. You are welcome to any of my riders if you need a bike. Up to & including Tripolar (from the waaayback!) if you want a good scare.👹
IMG_20150408_171715469.jpg
IMG_20150408_171745918.jpg
IMG_20150408_171618528.jpg
IMG_20150408_171858121.jpg
IMG_20150408_172144110_HDR.jpg

A long enough trip & you can ride 'em all!:thumbsup:

If only there were a way you could arrange a tour of craft brewers along the front range of Colorado as a business trip.......🤔🤔 There are many as I'm sure you're aware. Left Hand is a fave & several others within easy riding distance of home. We were going to host NitroFest in our warehouse a few years ago(when Josh was Promoter) before the city forced them to hold it at a buddies empty box store. So they had it at the park instead.🤷‍♂️

Same offer to you as anyone else that wants to join from parts unknown. You are welcome to any of my riders if you need a bike. Up to & including Tripolar (from the waaayback!) if you want a good scare.👹 View attachment 225072View attachment 225073View attachment 225074View attachment 225075View attachment 225071

A long enough trip & you can ride 'em all!:thumbsup:

DUDE!!!!!! Thanks for posting up Tripolar!!! When @Jake Sensi and I met up for beers in Philly towards the end of Build Off 6 we talked alot about that build. I didn't know that was your build since your new name change. BO6 was our rookie year, but I remember that build in detail.

https://ratrodbikes.com/threads/diagnosis-tripolar-some-progress.41135/

I love my city!

20230222_143945.jpg

20230222_153534.jpg

DUDE!!!!!! Thanks for posting up Tripolar!!! When @Jake Sensi and I met up for beers in Philly towards the end of Build Off 6 we talked alot about that build. I didn't know that was your build since your new name change. BO6 was our rookie year, but I remember that build in detail.

https://ratrodbikes.com/threads/diagnosis-tripolar-some-progress.41135/

Hahahaha! That was a long time ago. Still have Bat Rod from the following year when I took a new job that consumed me for some time. Maybe I'll have to bring that one back. Couldn't log in under CircaCycles when I started getting more time for my addiction to bikes so here I am now. Glad to be back playing with bikes & hanging out with great folks! 🤪

Latest posts

Back