What have you been riding lately?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got to spend a couple of hours at the pump track after most of the day was dealing with work related stuff. Only a little snow removal to north facing berms was needed as the solar shovel took care of most of the recent precipitation on a 60° day. :thumbsup:
IMG_20230225_161206414.jpg
IMG_20230225_162753986.jpg

man melbourne's looking great I must say! cool rides too! did ya get plenty of looks and stare's at the bikes!
Thanks mate. Melbourne is not the great laid back city it once was. Ugly apartment towers are springing up all over the city, its becoming over populated and the traffic is a nightmare. Another 10 years and I'm hoping to retire and spend half of the year on the island in Greece where my outlaws live.

I do get a heap of double takes when I'm riding the old cruisers especially the ones fitted with tall bars.

Little mountain biking today on the Surly Wednesday in Groton CT

01955E9B-65C5-4DDE-B943-D64C48DA94AE.jpeg

Checking out the foundation remains of a former CT governor’s house from the early 1600s.

I met @Karate Chicken Industries for a ride on my crusty Western Flyer but too busy enjoying good music, conversation & friendship to take a pic. Here's a pic from last time we went to Collision Brewing for a tasty pint and this time may have had the best shrimp tacos EVAH!!!!!🌮🌮
IMG_20221019_170146559.jpg

Saturday. 35 miles on the Windsor. Needed fenders, it was spritzing, roads were a little gross.

IMG_1523.jpg

Sunday. 25 on the Marinoni. I really like this bike.

IMG_1525.jpg

Spent 4 hours at the pump track yesterday despite threats of high wind. My friend @Karate Chicken Industries said someone tracked mud all over the other day so I took a broom & swept the entire track in between laps while catching my breath. The wind held off with only momentary strong gusts & more riders & skaters showed up about the time I finished sweeping. Met some nice people and had a much better day at the track than expected!🤓
IMG_20230305_125246477.jpg
IMG_20230305_125307414.jpg

Spent 4 hours at the pump track yesterday despite threats of high wind. My friend @Karate Chicken Industries said someone tracked mud all over the other day so I took a broom & swept the entire track in between laps while catching my breath. The wind held off with only momentary strong gusts & more riders & skaters showed up about the time I finished sweeping. Met some nice people and had a much better day at the track than expected!🤓View attachment 225785View attachment 225786
The pump track version of "no dig no ride"

Awesome weather this past weekend.
Azaleas are starting to pop.

1678135838410.png
1678135893724.png
1678135932602.png

If I ever relocate back to the states, Savannah is high on the list for places to live. I've visited there a couple times in years past and wish I had brought a bike to ride.

It would be awesome to have you here brother!

Latest posts

Back