What the heck just happend?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Apparnetly my computer wants it to be 1969 again...

it wouldnt start up, and when it finally did...the times got all screwed up and my emailing things lost the passwords from the keychain. It even jumped back in time

Mac, right? how old is it? it may be your pram battery... look it up...

Did you run it totally dead or install anything new recently?

:? :? :? :? hit it with a hammer or apply WD40.......sorry -guess that won't work for everything! :wink:
L8 EM

TheDuke said:
:? :? :? :? hit it with a hammer or apply WD40.......sorry -guess that won't work for everything! :wink:
L8 EM
Try WD40 first, THEN hit it with a hammer. That should take care of it.

TheDuke said:
L8 EM
its worth a try :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

TheDuke said:
TheFlyingDingo said:
Im out of Wd-40 :?
Better get some for your submarine bikes! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah...really
Lol
CCR said:
TheFlyingDingo said:
Im out of Wd-40 :?

in that case use the hammer ... if that doesnt work, try the hammer again every 5 minutes
i should do this then call technical support

I think Tomb is right, it's that stupid extra battery thing. You can change it yourself, just make sure you're good and grounded and using de-magnitized tools.

I'm sure there is a tutorial someplace on how to do it. I know jack about computers and took my Powerbook half apart to install stuff, put in the airport card etc, they don't pop apart like a watch or anything when you open them up, it all comes apart and goes back together fairly smooth.

Probably not very expensive to have done for you either.

Latest posts

Back