What year is this bad girl??

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CIMG0016.jpg

CIMG0020.jpg

CIMG0017.jpg

CIMG0018.jpg

Sooooooo what year is this bad girl??? She is Sexy!

Yea the stars are sexy! I am sure that the basket and the stars are why I got this one! I just want to know a year on her. There are so many great people on this page that know it all, so I hope they will stop by and give me a holla!

I had an AMF frame that started with the same letter P. No one has figured out how to read the serial number to get the manufacture date. Everyone goes by the attributes of the bike to guess the age. Late 50's early 60's is probably as close as you'll get. Your bike looks to be in great condition and will shine up like new. The rear hub will also shine up and has a red stripe in the middle.

I'd say mid 60s. Snyder (Rollfast) was building their bikes from 59- early 60s. Phil/rms37 has recently got some information on the post 1956 AMF bikes, so he may be able to call the year. Oh Phil....! -Adam

Original Red Band, vs a RB2 dates it to pre-67. I'd say it's 64-67. Close as I can get. I don't know if any of the components will yield a build date. They didn't date all the parts like Schwinn did.

--Rob

Latest posts

Back