What you do when your bored....

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My cousin and I built this bike out of parts that would have more less been thrown away. There was nothing else to do while we were under a severe thunder storm warning so..... I don't even know how to describe this bike but the pictures will do the talking.....

IMG_3249.jpg

IMG_3251.jpg

IMG_3252.jpg

This bike only took three hours to put together and most of that was finding out that some parts would not work. We cannot help but laugh at this bike every time we look at it. :D :mrgreen: :lol: :shock: It is a blast to ride though and we will find out tomorrow how the neighborhood reacts to it!

Enjoy,
Grant and Jon

We did end up adding a bananna seat and it looks much better. I thought that it would be an amazing wheelie popper but it is almost impossible to pull a wheelie. I think that I will eventually add a different set of forks because the reason for putting the mountain bike ones on was for the suspension but with as skinny as the front wheel is the suspension does not work anymore. The front wheel is a 12" but it does not look like it in the picture. Here it is as it sits now:

IMG_3253.jpg

Thanks for the comments! :D

Jon

i think you should cut off the fork legs at the crown and weld on some gas pipe, about 3 feet long, and then some dropouts. THEN youll have a wicked wheelie bike. :wink:

Back