What's with Sirius radio?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I don't know he many people listento Sirius sattelite radio on here. But what the heck happend? Tons of my favorite channels( mainy in the electronic and dance area) went missing. What's up?

And the punk station just plays AC/DC 24/7. I don't know what happened but it's very annoying.

The only reason we have it is because it was in our car when we bought it.

well...apparently 2 of my highly listed stations were either replaced or removed

i am no longer a happy camper

BRING BACK BOOMBOX 39!
Wheres the scumfrog?
CHANGE AREA BACK TO AREA 33!!!
REMOVE BPM!!

and whered the strobe go?

I didnt notice anything missing but i usually stick to bluegrass, outlaw, the classics, talk radio stations and the comedy stations.

i know id be mad if i lost them. maybe theyre redoing the line up now that the merger went through. :?:

Yeah, they've been shifting things around for while. I used to listen to David Johansen's show on Sirus Disorder and they suddenly moved it from thirty something up near the jazz channels. The AC/DC thing is annoying too, since the punk channel was pretty good and now they only seem to play about 20 AC/DC songs. I've been listening to CBC News lately, just to keep an eye on our dangerous neighbors to the north :mrgreen:

I miss Marky Ramone's show. He was playing a lot of older east coast hardcore, which you usually don't hear unless you own it. Does Sirius have some sort of subscriber feedback forum or email?

I have Xm in my car.XM and Sirius recently merged.Apparently there is going to be more channels from the merger when the dust clears.I don't pay for it and hardly use it so I haven't noticed.

i think if you have sirius you can now get "best of XM" package for extra $ that has the "special programming" above and beyond the regular music stations. same goes for XM i believe, you should be able to get a "best of Sirius" package for extra $. ive heard them say on sirius, a new style reciever has to be put in production so that you could get the individual channels from each service and that it will probably take a couple of years.

with the economy the way it is, i would think some of the "special programming" would get cut at the end of their contracts. but i dont know why they would mess with the standard stuff.

CCR said:
i think if you have sirius you can now get "best of XM" package for extra $ that has the "special programming" above and beyond the regular music stations. same goes for XM i believe, you should be able to get a "best of Sirius" package for extra $. ive heard them say on sirius, a new style reciever has to be put in production so that you could get the individual channels from each service and that it will probably take a couple of years.

with the economy the way it is, i would think some of the "special programming" would get cut at the end of their contracts. but i dont know why they would mess with the standard stuff.
I thought the Ala Carte was out already?

FaceOFFbikes said:
I thought the Ala Carte was out already?

you have to have an "ala carte" specific radio, and not all XM channels are available to pick from yet as far as what the website says.

Latest posts

Back