Wheelie and the Chopper Bunch (MBBO CLASS 1)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...since the deadline isn't until 1/15.

Just to clarify... the de adline is 1 January 2015.

Now, the time confuses me. Last year I thought I had 45 minutes left to get final pictures up, so I rushed my final builds and took pictures, ran inside, edited them, hosted them, and posted them with 15 minutes to spare... only to be told by Luke I had an additional 6 hours. I still don't know what UTC -6 means. To me that would be Central time in the U.S. And he says Midnight. I'm going to have to ask whether that is New Years Eve, or 11:59pm on the 1st. (This is why we don't use midnight in the military)

Just to clarify... the de adline is 1 January 2015.

Now, the time confuses me. Last year I thought I had 45 minutes left to get final pictures up, so I rushed my final builds and took pictures, ran inside, edited them, hosted them, and posted them with 15 minutes to spare... only to be told by Luke I had an additional 6 hours. I still don't know what UTC -6 means. To me that would be Central time in the U.S. And he says Midnight. I'm going to have to ask whether that is New Years Eve, or 11:59pm on the 1st. (This is why we don't use midnight in the military)
2359 on the first, central US time... ;)

Luke.

I love the way this bike has turned out. Great details and I love those chimp bars! I still may end up getting a set of those from you for Afterburner.

Latest posts

Back