Where are our builders from? Scroll down to the builders map and add your marker.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Melbourne, Australia. 1st build off. Heading into winter and getting colder down south.
77756C41-C62F-4F6F-9000-03B8F5BAAEE3.jpeg

Bourbonnais Illinois. The history of this town is in 1679 a passel of Frenchmen were cruising through in a Peugeot powered canoe when the fan belt broke stranding them here.To save themselves from complete humiliation they did the only logical thing possible and bought a Dairy Queen franchise and the town was born. To this day, most residents still feel stranded here.
I was in your 'hood this Spring. A friend from my USAF days lives near Brandenberg, KY. He has trails on his property. I also went over to Radcliffe and the singletrack they have in a park there was pretty fun.

Nanook lives vicariously through the other builds here considering that there is literally no bicycle parts to be found at the parish of St. Alphonzo or any where else for mile after mile in any direction across the frozen white wasteland.

Added my city.
How is someone off the northern coast of Greenland?

Nanook lives vicariously through the other builds here considering that there is literally no bicycle parts to be found at the parish of St. Alphonzo or any where else for mile after mile in any direction across the frozen white wasteland.

Watch out where the huskies go and don't you eat that yellow snow.
Nanook, no no!

I'm still here...
What'ya think @Couch tater maybe 3 miles apart? One of these days we should meet for a ride.

GuitarlCarl
I'd say about three miles. Yep, definitely hook up for some riding. I'm set to retire in July and want to start getting more saddle time; second shift is a fun killer.

maybe not the best thread to ask this, but, has anyone heard from Luke The Joker? I have not seen a post from him in a long time. I hope he's ok.

Latest posts

Back