Where are the builders from

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zambales mountains.

18 Nov 22a - Copy.jpg
7 sep 21 - Copy.jpg

Last edited:
Wife and I taking a morning stroll to visit the neighbors here in north central FL. Only 1 showed when there are usually a dozen or more. They could be busy since they have been acting amorous lately...

Gainesville used to be a fun college town with a strong cycling community locally and visitors, (ie pro-triathaletes, Univ of Indiana race teams, mtb'ers, etc) Now it seems to have morphed into upscale student body and cheep scooters. There are still miles of mtb trails and only minutes will have you out of town on sparsely traveled country roads surrounded by oaks and spanish moss. Its still a cool place..........
20230108_130624.jpg

Born and raised in west-central Ohio, but moved to North Carolina nearly 23 years ago.
HA1100, Just a brief FYI, I was born in Salisbury, Lived in Rockwell for a bit and still have family in the Faith and Raleigh NC area....semi-small world. For a while there was a RRB member (model-a ?) from Rockwell......

HA1100, Just a brief FYI, I was born in Salisbury, Lived in Rockwell for a bit and still have family in the Faith and Raleigh NC area....semi-small world. For a while there was a RRB member (model-a ?) from Rockwell......
I used to live in Kannapolis and there is at least one member from Concord on here. @SkyknightJohn lives in Charlotte

We live about 3 miles north of Angier and about 6 miles from the Walmart in Fuquay-Varina. About 20 miles south of Raleigh, lol

Latest posts

Back