Where can you buy Thick/Quick brick tires!?!?!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up a few of them from a shop that was closing here in my town. I need a 26 inch cream quick brick to finish a set and I can't find one anywhere. I even called the felt dealers here in town and they are all roadbike snobs that informed me they only deal with "real" bikes, and wouldn't order them for me. I'm going insane!!! No luck on ebay, amazon, or Even google. The felt site is useless to me. HELP!!!

MaddMatt said:
I picked up a few of them from a shop that was closing here in my town. I need a 26 inch cream quick brick to finish a set and I can't find one anywhere. I even called the felt dealers here in town and they are all roadbike snobs that informed me they only deal with "real" bikes, and wouldn't order them for me. I'm going insane!!! No luck on ebay, amazon, or Even google. The felt site is useless to me. HELP!!!
sounds like my(real) lbs......(thats why i call college my lbs even though its about 45 miles away)you might ask karfer if they have any(i dont know if they do or dont).......i dont know if he/theyd ship either but its worth a shot

Supposedly any Felt dealer can order them for you.

When I talked to the Felt sales rep he said that even non Felt dealers could order them.

The main thing was that it had to be a bike shop.

He also commented on how the parts business was not Felt's strong point and that they order
a certain quantity of stuff from over seas and when they run out it takes a while to get more
inventory in.

It would be nice if I could become a dealer and sell them on the forum...talk about demand. :D

MaddMatt said:

Post the name of that bike shop to show how help full they are..LOL :wink:

udallcustombikes said:
I have had Felt ship tires directly to me in the past. Did they change their policy since then or is it just because I put my user name in the address?

Most likely because this thread is 2 years old... I've ordered Thick Bricks from their site too. Seems they got their act in gear.

Latest posts

Back