Who are you? (with a bike of course)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
p5pb23649915.jpg

Glad you are still with us Robin!

This hobby helps me a lot as well gets the heart pumping, excitement of the build, and the exercise. Lower blood pressure, less depression.
View attachment 247458
RatRodBokes and bike life in general also helps me feel included and belonging somewhere other than work in a world of shrinking good friends. I have to say thanks to all as well.

You've definitely been one of the names and some builds that pushed me to keep on and keep in.
You're right to say it's just all around a good fit for us and we deserve the benefits of the lot!
Thank you for being a friend here to me.

View attachment 247457
Flying Zombie / Robin
33 this next month!

It's good to see faces to the names as well.
I lost what felt like all my whimsy when I tried to put the hobby down once. Life got hard, keeping it seemed even harder..
All the things meant for us eventually find their way back and I'm happy to say I don't think it'll have to happen twice.

This is a rare photo in both that I'm in it and that I'm smiling again.
The hobby saved my life twice and I'm happy to see many of the friends in the flesh and steel that helped that find fruition.

Thanks, All.
Glad your here my bro, life can be a thickle thing, and if you haven't been riding for awhile and in the back of your mind you think "I should go for a ride" don't dismiss it, so many times at work I think I need to go for a ride after work but convince myself nah you gotta get home cos you gotta do this and that and I instantly regret it, I finish work at 2.30 pm 4 out of 5 days a week, what an awesome time to go for a ride, I need to do it more often, when I'm riding everything melts away, Robin keep riding my bro, keep riding

Glad your here my bro, life can be a thickle thing, and if you haven't been riding for awhile and in the back of your mind you think "I should go for a ride" don't dismiss it, so many times at work I think I need to go for a ride after work but convince myself nah you gotta get home cos you gotta do this and that and I instantly regret it, I finish work at 2.30 pm 4 out of 5 days a week, what an awesome time to go for a ride, I need to do it more often, when I'm riding everything melts away, Robin keep riding my bro, keep riding
I very much appreciate that. It wasn't my intentions to derail a lovely and updated post to our old one in these same themes but to get such humble feedback has been more than appreciated.
I'm making more and more time to get out and live this life I'm still rolling strong in. Taking charge of it again. It's a doing, but it sure is easier with good folks around,.

Mental health is no joke. It's burned some good things for me but we take each day as a lesson to make the next better.

Thanks.
-R.

Latest posts

Back