Who here is over 50?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Me? 54 in January. Don't forget to buy me something expensive.....and don't ask me about the chalk outline.

8739147.jpg

Ah you have had enough presents. If you wanted it then you should have gotten it by now. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Me 60 and I wish I had taken better care of my teeth when I was young. Either that or saved up an ungodly amount of money in a dentist fund. :roll: :shock: :oops: :oops: :oops:

I turned 50 in September.

There's a 50's+ forum in bikeforums.net, and they were doing a group buy for 50+ jerseys, so I've got one of them ordered.

Does it count if I feel 50 every morning, or at least what I expect it would feel like to be 50? 10 more years for me.

I'll turn 60 on Dec 24 this year. Creme or brown Fat Franks would be nice..
grh4.jpg

By xc204 at 2010-08-26

115 years, right here.
Graylock-Kota-02.jpg

Turned 60 in June. Unfortunately I think that was the end of my Warranty because I seem to be having trouble with a few things now that I didn't before - knees, ankles, neck, muscles in my hands. Guess I should have stayed in College and got me a nice desk job because the trades beat me up pretty good. But in two years I'll be in Florida with my two boys drawing Social Security (if there still is such a thing) - not shoveling snow.

I think his dog would put us over a buck 25......Who do you think took the picture? (We were hiding "treats" in our hands)

Road Master said:
Guess I should have stayed in College and got me a nice desk job because the trades beat me up pretty good.

No...desk jobs kill you too.

You're spine fuses together by age 40 from sitting all day. :cry:

Rat Rod said:
Road Master said:
Guess I should have stayed in College and got me a nice desk job because the trades beat me up pretty good.

No...desk jobs kill you too.

You're spine fuses together by age 40 from sitting all day. :cry:
Let's face it boys, it's the gravity. Let's tar and feather Newton and repeal his danged law. :x

Graylock

Graylock said:
Let's face it boys, it's the gravity. Let's tar and feather Newton and repeal his danged law. :x

Graylock
I would help ya, but my fake knee, pinned shoulder, and arthritic hands won't let me!

Latest posts

Back