Who's punk is this?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a lot of progress today. Did some trimming, and I think I've got the top of the tank figured out with the help of my C.A.D. file (cardboard assisted drawing)
IMG_20221029_130244687.jpg
IMG_20221029_130839661.jpg
IMG_20221029_132336858.jpg

Well poop. My 30+ year old Champion MIG welder just gave up the ghost. I dropped the lead and the torch head broke off. Thought I had it Jerry rigged enough to work again, struck one arc, and welded all of the wire in the hose to the feed line. Basically nuked my welder

Well poop. My 30+ year old Champion MIG welder just gave up the ghost. I dropped the lead and the torch head broke off. Thought I had it Jerry rigged enough to work again, struck one arc, and welded all of the wire in the hose to the feed line. Basically nuked my welder
Is it one of the old fixed lead types that aren't replaceable? Or are you saying that it arced all the way back to the spool

Is it one of the old fixed lead types that aren't replaceable? Or are you saying that it arced all the way back to the spool
Thankfully it didn't nuke the feed mechanism or damage the main unit. I'll have to replace the whole lead, likely have to Jerry rig the replacement if it isn't directly compatible

Latest posts

Back